Kinder Plus (3 -6 years)
This program aims to support children to practice using and developing English language in a fun, supportive and engaging environment. The class aims to improve language skills, social skills, and develop fundamental educational and play abilities. The introduction of more advanced vocabulary exposes young learners to letter sounds and numbers. The programme builds on a child’s sense of consideration and manners while improving their physical development, social, emotional, self-help and independence skills. Join our Kinder playgroup to help shape your child’s creativity and imagination.
Our program incorporates:
Each month our classes focus on a specific theme, which is then explored in various ways at age appropriate levels as they progress toward key developmental milestones.
Our 2 hour session usually include the following:
- Welcome, free play
- Circle time and music & movement for acquiring social, interaction skills and motor development.
- Stations for structured learning, including creative play and thinking skills and sensory play to provide the child with individual attention in a group setting
- Early numeracy and sense of number
- Exposure to Children’s Literature
- Group songs, rhymes and rhythm instruments
- Language development, both expressive and receptive
- Strength and balance activities for large motor development
- Guidance to develop mutually respectful relationships
- Multiple opportunities to explore a variety of natural materials and manipulatives
- Develop a sense of wonder through experimentation with materials
- Opportunities to increase concentration and attention span
- Role-play and creative use of imagination
- Food science followed by snack time
- Activities for developing fine motor skills and five senses recognition
- Closing and good-bye